I have never been one to wear tons of make-up but the longer I work and the older I get the more I realise how great my love for make-up has become. I think that make-up and beauty products should enhance your beauty therefore I always try to go for a natural look. Many of these products was the first time I’ve tried them and thankfully there are no horror stories (I love them all!). Get my working girl look as follows:
1. Inglot Cream Concealer 25 – The concealer appears dark in the image above which is not accurate, it is actually quite light. Ideally concealer should be a shade lighter than your foundation. This concealer is light in texture and covers up any dark circles after a late night. I usually use my index finger and dab three dots below each eye and smooth it out gently.
2. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation 50 – This is the first time I have ever tried an Inglot foundation. It comes in a cute 30ml tube which I can pop easily into my bag. It has a soft texture which makes me feel as if I am not even wearing foundation, it is perfectly matched to my skin (thanks to Emily from Inglot at Edgars in town), it provides just the right amount of coverage and makes me look so natural. I also am thrilled that it does not make my face oily as I have an oily t-zone.
3. Avon Supershock Max Mascara Black – Avon is really coming out with great products. This mascara separates as well as lengthens my lashes, I love it (I love it so much I bought two tubes).
4. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown – This I cannot live without. I can go out bare-faced except for my brows. You don’t need to have thin or even thick eyebrows to use an eyebrow pencil as it provides more definition. This Rimmel pencil is between black and brown and is value for money.
5. Avon Ideal Luminous blush russet – This blush comes in a beautiful black casing. I just love Avon’s packaging! I have had this blush for a few months and it still looks brand new because you need to only use very little at a time. I only have to sweep my brush once against the powder for it to be full of powder (be careful of applying too much!). This seems to be lasting long (value for money).
6. MAC Lustre Freckletone Lipstick – This is my first ever MAC product. You cannot go wrong with a nude lipstick for all occasions – its glossy, has a normal make-up scent (some lipsticks have a strange smell) and feels smooth.