Why would you want to shop online when there are so many Mr Price stores throughout the country? Well that is the exact same question I have asked myself until I saw this Jacquard Cocoon Jacket from the Anisa Mpungwe Project Limited Range. As soon as I saw this jacket I was drooling (Okay I know that this isn’t everyone’s idea of a stylish jacket but I love it!). This is actually the second time I have ordered online from Mr Price and I have absolutely no complaints so I thought I would share my experience here:
Firstly it is so convenient to shop in the comfort of your own home or workplace without having to stand in queues and secondly if I can’t find something in their stores I usually check if they have it online. Also Mr Price is having free delivery from 11 November 2013 – 11 December 2013 which made it even more tempting. Usually delivery is R35 (not bad) and you can select your home, work address or a store pick up.
I had selected a store pick up therefore when you order online you fast track the queues and are able to go right to the front of the queue or to the first available cashier.
1. Browse online + pick the items you love. In my case I know that the Project Limited Ranges sell out really quickly and I hadn’t seen this jacket (Jacquard Cocoon Jacket) anywhere at all so I decided to order it. Proceed to check out and pay for your purchases.
2. I got an email confirming my order the very next day (I had placed my order really late at night):
3. I got an email two days later confirming that my order had been shipped:
4. I got another email on the 18th of November (3 days later) confirming that my order was ready for pick up (I somehow misplaced this email).
5. Lastly I got an email confirming that my order had been collected.
From order to pick-up my online purchase took 5 days to get to me! For a large retailer with so many stores and consumers I think that is really good. When I picked it up I went straight to the cashier and got my order in no time. I have yet to wear it as the weather has been so hot lately but it is still cool in the evenings so it is perfect for evening wear or for winter time with lots of layers.