| 1. Woolworths Wink Big Lash Mascara Ultra Black | 2. Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub | 3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 840 Honey Bare Shine | 4. Garnier BB Cream Meduim | 5. Woolworths Fresh Delights Sweet Pea & Jasmine Hand & Nail Cream |
It is the end of November and I thought I would do a summary review at the end of each month on my top 5 favourite beauty products. In no particular order this is what I am loving right now:
1. Woolworths Wink Big Lash Mascara Ultra Black(R49.95) – This mascara has such cute packaging and is so small to easily pop into my handbag or even my purse! It has a spiral wand + brush which combs and separates each eyelash and gives them length as well as volume.
2. Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub (Gift) – Ting recently gifted me with a box full of rubybox goodies and this was one of the items I got in it. I have only been using it a few days and I already love it. I have oily skin so this is definitely well suited for my skin. It has extracts of Grapefruit, Pomegranate and Vitamin C (the Vitamin C is the most powerful scent and smells so yummy hehe).
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 840 Honey Bare Shine (About R120)- As mentioned in a previous review (here) I am a huge fan of nude lipsticks and have been using this non-stop!
4. Garnier BB Cream Meduim (About R79,99) – I have already done a review on this BBM Cream (here) and continue to love this awesome product. I have recently bought the Garnier Oil free BB Cream so I am rotating between that and this. If you haven’t heard of this cream or are not sure whether to get it then I highly recommend that you do.
5. Woolworths Fresh Delights Sweet Pea & Jasmine Hand & Nail Cream (R19.95) – I usually get the Lotus & Water Hand & Nail Cream but Woolies were all out so I decided to get this one in the mean time. I wasn’t sure if I would like it as I am very particular about products scents – I prefer clean and fresh scents. This cream is enriched with shea butter and sweet almond oil and has a sweet floral scent which I surprisingly like. Both the Lotus & Water + Sweet Pea & Jasmine creams are so soft and luxurious and makes my skin so hydrated when ever I apply it.